designed by rocket007
- 2 feet wire (for the body)
- 4 feet wire (for the feathers)
- 113 black seed beads
- 98 green seed beads
- 35 blue seed beads
- 8 white seed beads
- 7 orange seed beads
- 1 clear seed bead (indicated by the light blue bead in the 2nd row of the body)
- Make the body; set aside.
- Make the tail. String path is difficult to draw on the diagram, but the lower portions of each feather, between 1 & 2, 2 & 3, 3 & 4, 4 & 5, 5 & 6, and 6 &7, should be stitched together as the feathers are being made.
- Wires at 1 and 7 should be left loose, or a 6-inch piece of wire should be put through the bottom row of beads.
- The loose wires at 1& 7 (marked by stars) should go through the row on the body marked by the stars, just above the legs. Pull tightly.